Kamis, 08 Oktober 2009

FiuH...

again and again..the problems that i face..or maybe i can say the problem that i made...
hahaha..actually i really need that..but i brought a denial to myself. i don'nt know why i'm so afraid to face the truth that i need that..when i ready,,the condition didn't allow me.when i didn't want it..th circumstances support me 100%..so..shat should i do??follow my heart or follow the flow??

notebook to all ya fellas:
"when you think that denial is the best way to cast your fear, maybe you're not totally true.because sometimes denial cause a deeper wound and create a bigger problems..maybe it's better to trust your heart..believe me..do not do the same mistakes like i did"

1 komentar:

Forward pesan whatsapp yg berharga untuk saya

Beberapa waktu lalu di grup chat keren saya,ada tulisan yg menggugah hati. Tak pantas rasanya kalau tak saya bagi. Monggo kawan2.. Silahkan ...